Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Lamppost and Jack

If it were proper to write about bowel movements I would tell you about the most rancid gas I just had. I'm sure it has something to do with strange, yet wonderful Indian food I had within the past 30 hours. But since it is considered rude to speak on such things, I will withhold the information and share a more glorious smell with you...

And that is the smell of fresh cardboard and plastic wrapping off of a DVD box. It's true... Parker just stopped by with a wonderful gift from the Lending Library, that is The Parker Home Collection, and the gift was... du du duhhhhhhhh! 24 season 4 on DVD! I can't wait. Come on, what a great friend. He brought it over for me to watch before he watches it. That's a lot of love.

But, alas, I need to wait sometime before I start in on season 4 because, that's right, it's Narnia time. Plus, I promised Mr. Riechers we would watch 24 together. So, get ready... Get set...

Cause here's the countdown clock for NARNIA...
Only 39 hours and 22 minutes to go! Oh I'm excited.


And the countdown for 24:
70 hours and 12 minutes to go! Ohhh lovely.

1 comment:

brentkalebaker said...

oh yes oh yes,
narnia here we come. and i'm not even kidding.