Tuesday, December 13, 2005

For it's almost Christmas Time...

That's right it is just around the corner. I am gearing up, finally, as I recover from my Sunday through Tuesday lull of sickness. Whatever. I'm better now. Maybe.

So my plan for the rest of the week is to have thematic days... At school, at play, and just at everything so here it goes:

Today- I guess was the spilt milk day. I'm just reporting here. I know nothing!

Wednesday- The Martha Day. Say, "It's a good thing" as much as possible. Reference things and people by their proper name. Go around my class and be like a Martha and clean up and work all day. Tell people they just "don't fit in." Watch Martha on NBC.

Thursday- The Apprentice Day. A day of pretending to be shaping the Apprentice, Darth Vador, as Darth Lord Sidieth (how you spell that is beyond me). Telling people they are fired. Wearing a tie to work. Watching the season finale of Apprentice: The Donald. Dreaming about Rebecca... Oooo La la...

Friday- The Early Day. Everything should happen early. Close work early. Show up to work early (urg). Eat lunch early. Watch a movie early. Eat gummy worms, cause the early bird catches the worm. Get the Early Bird Special at Denny's (Sickness may be bestowed upon me at this moment).

Saturday- The Decking Day. A day to deck things down the halls. A day to play with a deck of cards. A day to walk on a deck outside. A day to dec-orate the Writing Room. Decking Parker if he doesn't get a blog going soon.

Sunday- The Singing Day. Singing in church in the morning. Singing Christmas Carols to anyone who calls me. Singing in the evening service. Providing a singing DVD at the DVD exchange (he he he).

Monday- The Day of Finality. The final Monday for Tanya. The final day of work for Dore. The final for 107. The final Monday for me before vacation. Running through a finish line so I feel good and final about life. Pushing a button that I will create entitled "FINAL." It will be big and red and have white writing on it. That would just feel amazing. Oh man, I'm excited.

Tuesday- The 12 day. Close school at 12:00. Only allow 12 people in my classroom. Give a door prize to the 12th person who says my name that day. Write the number 12 on a T-Shirt and wear it to school. Sing the 12 Days of Christmas. Eat 12 Granola Bars. Oh man that would be amazing. I love Granola Bars.

And that's all there is. There isn't any more.

No comments: