Thursday, December 22, 2005

My List of Things To Do

Here is a list of amazing things I could do during my month and one day off:

Go to Chinatown
Go to Disneyland
Write my story: Memoirs of a Gay-Shaw (ok, I'm not, but still it's really funny)
Wrtie my story: I Dream of Farah
Wake up early and exercise everyday
Wake up late and sleep in everyday
Chop down a cherry tree
Build a tree house
Learn to whittle
Meet Farah's family
Meet a new imaginary friend and call him Bill, Harold or Augdington
Discover a way to transport newts, perhaps over the telephone
Hunt for the Larsen family who went to Disneyland on Regis and Kelly
Cut my toenails
Drink a cup of tea at 3:00 everyday
Eat a box of Cheeze-Its
Write two new chapters of Brandon's Story in Nedge
Watch three movies I've been putting off watching
Find a way to make silent garbage trucks so you don't wake up early
Create the official definition for bean-phobics (I know there are more out there)
Find something in the sand at the beach
Find out why The View is the best place to spend the holidays (I have my doubts)
Find out why I thought a griffin was an eagle body and a lion head
Make a list of exciting adjectives
Make a list of captivating verbs

That's all. (I think I am officially odd)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, that is quite the list... The View definitely isn't the best place to spend the holidays, especially if Barbara is on it, yuck!