Thursday, December 01, 2005

snooze

God must be doing something amazing in us right now, cause I can't sleep and I find myself at peace (he he I just wrote peach instead of peace on accident) with everything. I have been a little... humm... how to put it, whirled around by this fast paced world we live in... Yet I take great joy in the fact that I can rest and be still. My goal is to rest more... Not to be less active, nor to cut back, but to find those restful moments to enjoy.

Today was a great day... I love Wednesdays and yes progress was made on the writing room. I hope many great thoughts will spring forth from the room this next year. Between Kaleb and me I believe great things just may come from it. Anyway... Shout out to all ya'll..

I don't think this came out sappy, but if it did, deal with it. I am a pretty sappy guy, and proud of it. Come on I cried at Titanic and Farah didn't even come close to shedding a tear. I'm just saying.... LAZY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cool that I don't even know you and yet I'm interested in your life... and the writing room.

Ashley said...

whats the writing room? Im glad that God is working in your life. He is doing the same in mine. its such a great thing!

Ashley said...

whats the writing room? Im glad that God is working in your life. He is doing the same in mine. its such a great thing!