Monday, December 12, 2005

Movies that are Beans

Many have questioned what movies actually rate BEAN status so I thought I would clear up some of the bean confusion:

From Justin to Kelly: The American Idol Movie (How on earth can they make a "better than Grease" movie about high school students on Spring Break down south?) - BEANS!

Sin City (I believe I said, "Worst Movie Ever" during the duration of the film about 9 times)-- BEANS!!

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (Ok this one may get a Rice Cake rating because of the beauty that is Angelina Jolie, but alas, the movie smelled of beans until she showed up)

Catwoman (Cats = Beans... Need I say more?)

Any others I missed?

2 comments:

Jen said...

You totally missed "It's Pat" Haha

Anonymous said...

SAHARA!
c'mon michael, you know it was awful, but for some reason you dont want to admit it. Time to take off the blinders. It was beans through and through.
~Parker