Sunday, May 10, 2009

Casting the Epic

Have you ever thought about casting the story of your life? I have. In fact I thought about it so much I thought I would blog about it. So here is the credits list for the story of my life.

Me played by Toby McGuire (eh, it isn't the best fit, but it would work)


Farah played by Jennifer Gardner


Dad played by Steve Martin


Mum played by Maggie Smith (if she has botox)


Susie played by Lauren Graham


Katie played by Sara Ru (she suggested Betty White!)


Jason played by Bob Saget


Lisa played by Natalie Portman


Kyle played by The Bachelor


Cassidy played by Suri Cruise


Christopher played by Gwen Steffani's son, whatever his name is


Friends to be Included:

Parker played by The Guy From Southland


Jon played by a skinny Jack Black and Morgen played by Uma



Kevin and Rebecca played by the Stillers


Micah played by the guy from Chuck


Caitrin played by Rhianna (we needed some diversity)


Jackie played by Rory Gilmore, whatever her name is


Jimmy played by Ray Romano


Chet played by Chuck Norris


There it is. If you would like to be included please let me know and I will write you into the story of my life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome casting, Shaw.

Ashley said...

hahahah. oh chuck norris. thats funny. I would say write me in but im afraid you will pick meme from the drew carey show. yikes. If you have any ideas for jason and I that are better then that, let me know lol.

Morgan Jane said...

Ha ha, this totally cracked me up. I've never thought of Uma for me...

I LOVE Ray Romano as Jimmy. Classic.

Tanya said...

This is hilarious! You should probably cast me though!

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Ok so now i gotta watch Gilmore Girls and see if I agree with this casting....Damn Farah for getting the Sydney Bristow (miss gardner)
I guess we should prophetically cast my future husband with Brad Pitt...if we must, we must

Anonymous said...

Wow. Bob Saget? You pick the guy I can't STAND to portray me in your movie? I am THIS close to boycotting your blog. This is WAR!