Friday, May 08, 2009

Judgement Day.

Yup I just heard that our school successfully manuvered around a law suit because me and two other teachers had jobs next year. Silly? Maybe, but to those on the other side maybe not. Yesterday's blog seemed prophetic for a moment as I didn't know about the suit until today (edits were added today to reflect the internal struggles presented by the day). So today I thought I would say hooray for judges ruling in the favor of us little guys and give some great quote by none other than the Grand Judy:



10. "This is my courtroom. I'll say what I want. When you become a judge, we'll talk."

9. "You spent 72 dollars getting your hair done? You wasted your money."

8. "My grandmother always told me: Beauty fades, but dumb is forever."

7. "NEXT!"

6. "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

5. "Of course I'm right. I'm always right."

4. "When my mouth moves, yours stops."

3. "Do you come from a long line of idiots?"

2. "If you live to be 100 you will never be as smart as me!"

1. "I am here because I'm smart--not because I am young and gorgeous, though I am."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when she also tells clients not to waste her time with their petty lives....

Fauf

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Justice rules and
right prevails once more! XX
Cyclops, et al