Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Now Know.


Here are some facts I learned today that shocked me or made me think twice about this world. Some are serious and others, well, typical:

5.
In the book "The Shack" God is not just a big, black woman. Though I did see one today--a big, black woman that is.

4.
Barber Shop Singers don't all have mustaches but are 95% old.

3.
I miss my blue cup. I broke it while carrying it home from school one day, and now I am very confused having to drink out of a green one.

2.
The prayer to the rosary is very long and repetitive, it is nice, but it confuses me. The way Mary is centralized it would be like a Protestant saying "Hail the tomb!"

1.
"The plaintiff identified as "Roe" in the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion... now opposes abortion and joined more than 300 anti-abortion demonstrators at the school's front gate." Today she was arrested for her protest.

Interesting world we live in, indeed.

1 comment:

Morgan Jane said...

Hmmm, that Roe vs. Wade fact was very interesting indeed.

Are you reading the Shack? you should, it's amazing.