Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brainstorm.



Last night, after some great chocolate tasting, I sat around and waited for 10 o'clock to roll around (see Farah on this one, she says I should never go to bed before 10). I decided to do a brainstorm where I came up with a list of blogs I should write. Still keeping in the Top 10 or Top something category. But today it occurred to me, my readers may wish for specific TOP Lists.

Therefore, today I bequeath upon you the honor of leaving me comments to direct my next three blogs. I will take recommendations and will then set out to write reader-inspired blogs. Some may wonder, "But what if your readers fail you, Michael? What if they don't give you ideas?" Well, in that case I will go to my journal of ideas and pull upon those, but I know I won't have to! My readers won't fail me now!

So, start posting...

(And, no, this isn't a ploy to get more comments)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since we are visiting Disneyland, perhaps you should write a blog about the top 10 things you love about that happiest place on earth?

Fauf

Morgan Jane said...

Oh, Farah, good one. And going off our conversation last night Michael, I want to know the next 10 books you plan on reading. Oh, and I thought of my 3rd book. 'The Alchemist.' There you have it.

Morgan Jane said...

Oh, Farah, good one. And going off our conversation last night Michael, I want to know the next 10 books you plan on reading. Oh, and I thought of my 3rd book. 'The Alchemist.' There you have it.

Anonymous said...

10 places to visit before you die, or more pertinently, 10 places to see before the future Shaw children arrive

Anonymous said...

I would be interested to hear your local 10 fav eating places. It is fun to see what other people like and then maybe someone could branch out and try those places.
Rebecca