Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walking the Carpet.

OK. This blog isn't as "listy" as the last 12 I have posted, but it makes me laugh. Two words for you:

Joan.
Rivers.



Hate her or love her? Whatever you may say about Joan Rivers, I think she is one of the quickest people on her feet at age 76, and let’s face it she’s pretty funny too. Here are the top 6 things she said on TV last week:

6. In response to someone name-dropping---
That’s fabulous. You must have some amazing Christmas Card List.

5. In response to someone who doesn’t look out for others----
She’d spit on the ground and drown her mother in it.

4. When the enemy from the other team comes in---
I bet she wears a size 6. And she wears three garments. 6-6-6.

3. To a model who says she’s smart----
Sure, [she's smart] both breasts can count to ten.

2. When given a sports task----
I don’t know a thing about sports. I signed up to be the catcher for the javelin.

1. Talking about a guy who is self centered----
He would give himself a hickey.

I hope she comes back to Apprentice next week. It will be boring if she takes off. Hope you laughed a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud on the bus reading this! So funny.

~V

Morgan Jane said...

Okay, I can't stand Joan Rivers, but those seriously cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

She's crass and funny and incredibly active for 76!
Funny lady with a hidden kind side too.