Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The New Tube.

OK. Last night I couldn't get to sleep because I was SOOO excited about a silly-stupid clip on YouTube, so I rushed downstairs to load it up and share it with the Fauf. After laughing about it for about 20 minutes we came up with a list of my favorite YouTube Moments. Here they are. Enjoy.

10. Some of this video is just OK, but the when Sharon talks at the end I crack up. It has become a Fig saying, "I just wish you hadn't started with the trumpet." And then top it off with a lame comment from David and the encouraging Jerry, you have perfection.



9. This one is bound to be a classic. It is a little long, but it makes you feel happy watching it. You know you want to join in.


8. Harry Potter did make this list. This one is a little off-color, but it is really clever. Enjoy, "Brokeback Harry Potter"...


7. Again, this one is distasteful. I love Alex Trebek just as much as the next guy. A Jeopardy Fan, that's me. But this one is really foul. I have to admit this one is NSFW and contains A LOT of vulgar language. But it is LOL funny to hear him talk the way he does. Sorry if this offends you. But it is so weird to hear proper people curse. If you don't like cussing, don't listen to this.


6. I work with kids, I use to work with Preschoolers so this one is hysterical to me. Just wait until the middle then think of the ridiculousness of the situation. This poor guy doesn't have a chance to not die laughing.


5. OMG. This one is so funny. I responded exactly like the news reporter. I can't get over this guy's face. Poor guy. Sick story.


4. This is a Shaw Manor Staple. We love this show. It is horrible TV from the early, early, early 90's. The woman you'll see, Linda Dano, is the most extreme close talker--in this one I am convinced the producers told her to sit back a little, normally she is creepily close. I can't imagine what the other lady is thinking. Besides that the line about a crustacean cracks me up for some reason.


3. A new one for the Shaw Manor, but it makes me laugh and remember memories of this movie. WHY ON EARTH DID WE ALL WATCH THIS MOVIE! What is up with this horrible theme song. Deedle deedle dee... I love it too.


2. As many times as I watch it, this one is still funny and kind of scary. I am always amazed at trailers and often disappointed in the actual movies. Trailers can really make you think a movie is going to be one way, when in reality it is totally a different way. Like this one...


1. Picking a number one was hard, but after careful consideration I picked an oldie but a goodie. I remember first watching this with my Best Friend from Elementary School, Jason. We saw it ONE time and I remembered the words to the song (Well, some of them) 10 years later! Now approximately 20 years after hearing it, it has resurfaced as one of my favorite themes.


Oh why not, everyone else is doing it, I'll throw in Susan Boyle on CNN. CNN! What? This is breaking news? What? This is ridiculous.


And if you watched all of these, you are silly, but a great friend.

3 comments:

Veralynn said...

Where's "Jesus Is My Friend"?

Anonymous said...

Good choices, some very good!

Anonymous said...

You are out of control.....and so is that Pippi song...can't get it out of my head!
Fauf