Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Old Women

So it has come to my attention I find old, bossy women funny. I have been watching some shows lately and all of these older grumpy women make me laugh. There is something refreshing about them. So here are my awards for the best older--well more mature women on TV.

The award for best winker goes to: Lucille 1 from Arrested Development.


The award for best socialite goes to: Mrs. Gilmore of Gilmore Girls.


The award for the "grandest, perfectly grand!" goes to: Lucille 2 from Arrested Development.


The award for most allusive sock stealer (WHAT?) goes to everyone's mom: Mrs. Petrelli.


The award for best foot in the grave goes to: Mrs. Donaghy herself from 30 Rock.


So here's to old, funny women everywhere. I raise a glass to you today! (And no, this has no connection to Fauf growing old this week.)

2 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Ahhh, Mrs. Petrelli. Wasn't that a crazy episode last night? I almost died at the end with fake Nathan.

Anonymous said...

I only hope I can be as memorable as all those old dames when I'm getting up in years.

Fauf