Friday, April 03, 2009

Change

Oh jeepers! Who am I? Obama?

Well, here I am a few months later. I stand, well sit, here a changed man. Here are my data supporting the change:

1. I am a homeowner. What? I said it. So what? Who cares.

2. I am no longer believing I will be Benjamin Button this year. Honestly $80 and 4 months later and there are little to no results.

3. I eat a bowl of Cherrios daily. 4% in 6 weeks people--I am changed, I guess.

4. I plan to do run in a team triathlon. Obviously I won't do this. Wait, that's old not new. (Reference things I want to do, but probably won't- Riding my bike to work, the regiment, go on Family Feud, going to the moon, etc.)

5. I have only been to one movie in the past two months and it included ample blue body parts that were just weird.

Well, there it is. I said it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see bowls and bowls of cheerios in your future and close to non-stop
celebrations... with an even more sweet Fauf.

Anonymous said...

Was it more weird/awkward seeing the ample blue body parts while on a man-date?

~ Veralynn

Anonymous said...

Best new quote of the month:
When it comes to love and intimacy,
Men are microwaves.
Women are crockpots.

Anonymous said...

You must be a changed man since you finally wrote another blog and have broken your two month silence. Happy to have some more witty remarks from you!

Love your Fauf