Thursday, April 23, 2009

Questions.

Here is a list of the Top 10 Questions I want to ask people after tipping some Veritaserum in their tea.

10. To Whoopi:

Did you ever have eyebrows?

9. To Oprah:
Why haven't you married that man yet?

8. To JK Rowling:
Did you really know how the story was going to end?

7. To Jesus:

How did you disappear all the time? Did you have some sort of Invisibility Cloak or some cool power?

6. To Mary:

Did you ever discipline your first born?

5. To Palin:
Were the guys at the Republican Camp setting you up to look like a fool?

4. To Darwin:
Did you really turn to the Lord before you died?

3. To Obama:

Are you really a Christian?

2. To Any President:
Who really elects the president?

1. To The Media:
Who decides what we don't hear in the news?

Some of these answers I believe I will know one day. However, I fear I wouldn't want to know most of the answers, but still, I wonder...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most answerable...#6... Did your Mum? Oh yah

Morgan Jane said...

Yeah, those are some good questions. #3 especially...something I really wonder at.

And Jesus had something way cooler than an invisiblity cloak..not sure what, but it puts HP to shame I'm sure.